Saturday, May 2, 2009

Garden Apron Swap

Today we were sitting and talking about spring. It happens to be a favorite time of year for me. Gardening is one of my favorite past times. I was talking to my daughter on the phone about gardening and flowers. I was also trying to look around a bit online. But our internet service has been touch and go with the weather lately. After making a trip to the post office, and taking some time for family and friends get togethers, I found a new swap. A garden apron swap that Lucy and Shawnee (http://sassyflirtyapronswap.blogspot.com/) are hosting. I talked with the girls, and it looks like we are all on board. So I sent a message to Shawnee and am hopefully awaiting her response. I even have a few things I would like to donate as a prize for their giveaways.

No comments:

Post a Comment