Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I Got a Package

Today I was pleasantly surprised to find a package waiting for me today. It was my granddaughters and I's package for the Mother/Daughter Swap we were a part of. I was pleasantly surprised to find 3 very girly aprons in our box. They are not all matchy-matchy. More coordinating, with similiar fabrics. I am in love. We also got a kid's cookbook. I can't wait for the girls to see their new aprons. We are going to have to plan on some cookie baking.

I also received a package yesterday for Aunt Pitty Pat's Apron Swap. It is an adorable apron. I also got some handmade soap. Which I cannot wait to try. My Annie is also a gem. I got her after much fighting with the post office. I got a notice to pick up a package nearly a month ago, then my package was lost for a few weeks in the post office. I continued to check on it, and it finally appeared last week. Those Annies were just too much fun to make.

On anther note, I never meant to blog every single day. It just started out that way. But I highly doubt that I will continue to blog daily. I am aiming for 3 times a week. I hope I can keep up. With the school year winding down, things are getting a little hectic around the office. The next few weekends are solidly booked. And my spare time is being dedicated to sewing and gardening. On a side note, we are still hoping about the swap. I am going to send another note.

No comments:

Post a Comment