Monday, May 4, 2009

Getting it Together

It's Monday, and it feels like a Monday. My husband and I enjoyed a nice time with friends yesterday. We spent hours talking at the party we were invited to. Of course there was food, lots of it, and we enjoyed it. But I have to admit, I am tired today.

I did manage to get my package together for the Green and White Swap (http://mommyholly.blogspot.com/) and got it to the post office this morning. I am still waiting to hear back from Shawnee. My fingers are crossed with hope. Work is a little crazy today, and my daughter is meeting us for dinner tonight. She is working with the Swine Flu and in the middle of her exams at school. My youngest is studying to be a doctor and works with lots of medical emergencies.

Other than the chaos of work, I am thinking about my swap packages. Wondering if my partners for Lucy and Shawnee's individual swaps have received their packages yet. I haven't heard from either one. I am anxiously awaiting my packages too. I find it makes my entire week better when I get something in the mail. I am going to have to take some pictures and figure out how to post them. I probably should have tried to post pictures of my finished projects. But that will all come with time.

For now, I need to get working on some baby shower gifts. A friend of our family just told me yesterday that her baby shower is on Saturday. I am not sure if I will be able to make the baby shower, we already have my granddaughter's graduation and dinner, a wedding, and there is one more party that I just can't remember right now. We are well booked Saturday. But I am still hopeful that I can crochet a sweater set and blanket. I am even hopeful that I can sew another blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment