Saturday, May 2, 2009

Post Office Troubles

This morning my youngest and I headed to the post office. We have been having many, many problems with our local post office. But we try. For example, we have been in a few apron swaps. We sent our packages, and then they never get to their intended locations. I have been highly upset by this. For one swap alone, I have sent 3 packages. And I still do not think my partner has received her package. But I can only be hopeful.

Today we were really excited though. We both were in a Mother/Daughter Apron Swap. I was in the swap for myself and 2 of my granddaughters. My daughter, she was "playing" for herself and 2 of her goddaughters. You see, she doesn't have kids. But those little ones are real close to her. I wish I could have taken pictures of the aprons we made. My daughter made 1 Mom apron and 3 girl aprons using cupcake material. They were just too adorable. I am going to keep the details of mine under wraps in case my partner reads this before she gets them. But I will try and post a sample of the material next week.

We also included some kid cookbooks. We got real lucky at finding those. But we packed up our treats and sent them off. Fingers crossed, they reach the lovely kids they are intended for.

No comments:

Post a Comment