Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Little Shopping

I didn't tell you about it, but yesterday I did a little shopping. My husband and I left early for a graduation party and ended up at Target. It was planned. Target is out of the way from where we live, but on the way to the party we were going to.

Ever since our daughter worked there a few years ago, we enjoy doing some shopping there from time to time. I am a fan of the Dollar Spot socks, the clothes, and the shoes. I work with young kids and enjoy having some fun with an essential like socks. My husband has a collection of driving caps, and looks for a new one every time we go to Target.

Today we made a quick trip to Wal-Mart for some essentials for the week. And a couple of cards for 2 more parties. Is anyone else "partied out"? For a few weeks now, we have had a couple of parties every weekend. They are scheduled until the end of May. But that is OK, they are important events. I just hope we are able to get everything in.

The real reason for this post is to tell you that in my shopping, I was able to finally complete my package for a Green and White Swap (http://mommyholly.blogspot.com/) that Heidi and Holly are hosting and that I am in. I have been buying little things here and there, but I still needed a couple of things to complete my package. Now I just need to wrap everything up and head to the post office tomorrow. I hope my partner likes everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment